What we do
At Reel we make it simple to pay for the things you want in installment savings. From an apple watch to a new handbag, we are here so you can achieve your aspirations while avoiding unnecessary debt. Welcome to guilt-free shopping!
Our objective is to help millennials, the most credit adverse generation with the highest consumption power, achieve their goals while avoiding the burden of unnecessary debt.
Current job openings
Customer Service Specialist
Are you a people person looking to join a great team and help build a company that is changing the future of e-commerce? Then let’s chat.
Why should you work with us?
We are in it to win it. You will be working along the founders and core team of a fast growing startup. That will allow you to grow and learn from people that care about building a relevant company. We place attention to making sure our team members feel empower to become better at achieving their career goals. Our small team is full of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people. We also have great perks like team happy hours, breakfast Mondays, and flexible schedule (fridays we all work from home). Did I mention that we work a block away from the beach?
Key traits we look for:
1. Team player
2. Action Oriented
4. Strong Communication Skills
5. Can multi-task
6. Loves fashion
7. Works well under pressure ( we are a growing company so things move fast).
What you will do:
- Providing timely, accurate and professional answers to customers according to established department policies and procedures.
- Maintaining a positive and professional demeanor, being the customer-facing voice of Reel.
- Consistently demonstrating clear and polite written and oral communication skills.
- Thoroughly investigating customer issues; escalating any issues appropriately and correctly.
- Actively seeking solutions to customer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer.
- Demonstrating appropriate sense of urgency for response times and service levels.
- Updating customer service content and FAQ documents as needed.
- Document and research content issues.
- Identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving customer facing software issues.
- May be required to participate in small projects as needed.
- Three or more years’ experience in a customer service/support role.
- Ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands across three verticals of business.
- Prior experience working with online customer support and CRM software
If interested send your resume to email@example.com